The operational cost consists of a multitude of individual factors:
An example of such costs are:
- Financing (Cash, Finance, Leasing)
- Service (Maintenance and Repair)
- Energy consumption
The personnel costs usually cover more then 80% of the total expenses.
- application site / type of application (harsh environment etc)
- equipment useage / daily - multiple shift - 24hr etc.
- quality and type of vehicle
- service or maintenance intervals
- spare parts and energy costs (gas / diesel / LPG / battery)
- operator qualifications
The Operational Costs are calculated yearly and serve as control mechanism and basis
for the balance sheet.